Play with life.
The Sims™ Mobile
|Name||The Sims™ Mobile|
|Update||Jun 2, 2023|
|MOD||Unlimited money and cash|
Read on for important info below!
Create your Sims, give them unique personalities, and customize their world with more detail than ever before on mobile. Experience your Sims’ lives as they choose careers, party with friends, and fall in love.
CREATE AMAZING SIMS
Customize Sims with distinct appearances, hairstyles, outfits, makeup, and personality traits.
BUILD A FANTASTIC HOME
Personalize layouts and designs, choosing from a variety of furniture, appliances, and decorations.
SHAPE YOUR SIMS’ LIFESTYLE
Guide the stories of your Sims’ lives from careers and hobbies to relationships and families – even Risky Actions! Start a family and pass down powerful Heirlooms.
Host and attend parties with other Sims to socialize, earn rewards, and develop romantic relationships. You can even move in with other people’s Sims.
User Agreement: http://terms.ea.com
Visit http://help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries
EA may retire online features after 30 days' notice posted on www.ea.com/service-updates.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBPRIVACYCA/US/en/PC/
By installing this game, you consent to its installation and the installation of any game updates or upgrades released through your platform. You can turn off automatic updates through your device settings, but if you do not update your app, you may experience reduced functionality.
- Get your Sims to unwind with all our self-care offerings in Festival Pass
- Explore new house templates: 'Golorious Gala House', a royal party mansion; and 'Brant's Home Spa', a unisex spa with relaxing features
- Play new Sweet Treat Showdowns and Treasure Hunts
- Celebrate Pride with colorful accessories from Wumples
- Re-awaken the force with our Star Wars quest re-run
Download The Sims™ Mobile
You are now ready to download The Sims™ Mobile for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app