Backup your installed apps. Install regular apk and split apks easily
|Update||Oct 13, 2022|
My APK helps you backup your installed apps. List and install regular apk and split apks: .apks, .aspk, .apkm, .xapk
My APK features
My APK can be used as an app manager
– List all of your apps
– Filter app by application type: system (pre-installed) or user (third party apps)
– Sort app by name, package name, installed and updated date, app size (ascending or descending)
– Search app quickly by enter its name or package name
– Extract app (support batch processing and compress to zip file before saving) to apk. It is super fast for even many heavy apps and games
– Save apk to SD card easily with a built in File explorer (You can create new folder here if needed)
– Check third party app info in a very detail level. It lists all of activities, services, apk permissions, signature, min sdk version, etc used in an app
– Share app via bluetooth, social network
– Get link games apk on Play store (support multiple apps) easily
– Create shortcut for app (depends on your launcher, the behavior may be different)
– Uninstall app
– Search similar apps on Play store
– Browse app internal and external data folder (works on some file explorers: esfile explorer, etc)
– Extract app icon for your own purpose
– Support backup for applications installed by the Android App Bundle source (split APKs)
My APK can be used as an APK manager
– List all of your apk on your SD card
– Filter/arrange apk by date (today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 14 days and last 30 days) (APK manager)
– Sort apk by name, folder, apk size, modified date (ascending or descending). No more third party File explorer to lookup your apk
– Search apk by name or package name
– Extract apk detail information (apk name, apk version, apk info, etc) before installing
– Verify apk by checking its md5/sha-1/sha-256 to make sure your copy version of apk is safe to install
– Install regular apk (universal apk)
– Install split APKs: .aspk, .apks, .xapk, .apkm
– Identify APK installation problems.
– Share apk file or just play store link
– Compare apk and app so that you have a chance to know what changed in the newer/older version
– Be able to select APK scan folders to optimize scanning process
– Bulk apk file renamer (with advanced options)
– Mass delete apk files
– Sign APK with v1 and v2 scheme
My APK could be used as a simple security scanner tool to detect apps/apks which has ad, sensitive permissions. This feature is called Advanced search.
– Device info: View basic information about your device.
– Deep link tester: Verify your deep link to see if it works when clicking on the link from other apps or browsers.
Want to help in localization?. Contribute here: https://crowdin.com/project/my-apk
This version does not require root permission
APK (not aok) means Android package.
- New feature: Deep link tester
- Bug fixes and improvements
Download My APK
You are now ready to download My APK for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app