Learn languages from content you love: podcasts, books, videos, web articles
|Name||LingQ - Learn 42 languages|
|Publisher||LingQ Languages Ltd|
|Update||Dec 28, 2022|
Learn languages by immersing yourself in a world of interesting, authentic content!
Learn with LingQ, the smart language app using SRS that can teach you: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Swedish, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Greek, Norwegian, Latin, Esperanto, Ukrainian, Czech, Romanian, Arabic, Finnish, Hebrew, and Turkish.
You can learn a language starting today! Start with easy beginner (A1) lessons but quickly progress into learning languages from interesting, authentic content. Start your language learning journey today!
Our accelerated reader for language learners contains 1000s of hours of lessons, podcasts, books, interviews and more, all with transcript. Our language app even lets you import and learn languages from any content you find on the web! Import Netflix shows, YouTube videos and more and study them as lessons in the app. Use LingQ as an audiobook player and read along to learn a new language. Listen to podcasts and read along.
Listen to lessons and follow along in the text. Look up and learn new words and phrases. Track which words you know and which words are new to you. Watch your vocabulary grow! Track all your language learning activities including listening time, words of reading and more. You will learn a language in no time!
Review and learn vocabulary in context and using SRS (spaced repetition system) review tools. Register your account and have your data synced to our web application so you can start learning languages on the web along with on mobile. The LingQ app also lets you learn languages offline and syncs up when you get back online. This lets you take advantage of dead time and short breaks throughout the day to spend more time learning your new language.
No other app will help you learn languages faster.. LingQ will take you all the way to fluency!
* Study all available languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Swedish, Korean, Dutch, Polish and Greek. (Activate additional beta languages through our web version: Norwegian, Latin, Esperanto, Ukrainian, Czech, Romanian, Arabic, Finnish, Hebrew, Turkish. These languages will then be accessible on the app.)
* Learn a new language using language storytelling, TPRS, and 1000’s of hours of downloadable audio mp3 files all with transcript. Podcasts, audiobooks and more
* Import YouTube videos, Netflix shows and more as lessons
* Look up and learn new vocabulary using integrated dictionary resources
* Review and learn vocabulary using SRS (spaced repetition system)
* Learn new words: Track how many words you know, which words are new & which you are learning
* Keep all your language app statistics including listening and reading time
* Use Playlist to learn a new language: easily play and shuffle all your current lessons
* Sync word data, playlist data and lesson data to the web and across devices
* Start learning languages offline and update data when back online
*Receive notifications for all LingQ learning activities from web or mobile including forum and tutor activities from the web
* Manage and learn all your saved vocab
* See your language learning targets and measure your progress
“Built by language learners for language learners!”
LingQ Co-Founder, Steve Kaufmann, one of the world’s leading polyglots, has learned 19 languages using this approach. Steve is the “Godfather of language learning”
Get language learning tips from Steve at his:
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/lingosteve
ACCELERATE YOUR LEARNING WITH LINGQ PREMIUM
• Unlimited LingQs – Look up & save all new words and phrases in our reader
• Word Tracking – Track known words, new words to accelerate your learning
• Unlimited Vocab Review: SRS (spaced repetition system)
• Unlimited Imports – Import & study text from the web
• 50% off Tutoring on the web
You can also visit us on www.lingq.com
- Better performance in the Library;
- Fix to word popup when app is in background;
- Fix to adding lessons to playlist;
- Fix to tags in tablet mode;
- Several fixes to challenges;
- Improvements to importing lessons;
- Fix to status Learned phrase not showing underlined;
- Fix to copying previous sentence end time;
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Download LingQ - Learn 42 Languages
You are now ready to download LingQ - Learn 42 languages for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app