Sketch, plan, take notes and illustrate on an infinite canvas.
|Name||Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw|
|Genre||Art & Design|
|Update||Sep 28, 2022|
Concepts is a flexible space to think, plan and create. Sketch your ideas on the infinite canvas, write notes and doodles with tilt + pressure, draw storyboards, product sketches and design plans, then share with friends, clients and other apps. Optimized for the latest pen-enabled devices and Chrome OS™.
Concepts’ vector nature means every stroke is editable. Pens, pencils, markers… if you mess up, just fix it with the Nudge, Slice and Select tools.
Concepts is used by amazing people at Disney, Playstation, Philips, HP, Apple, Google, Unity and Illumination Entertainment to take ideas from concept to reality. Join us!
• realistic pencils, pens and brushes that respond to pressure, tilt and velocity with adjustable live smoothing
• an infinite canvas with many paper types and custom grids
• a tool wheel or bar you can customize with your favorite tools and presets
• an infinite layering system with automatic sorting & adjustable opacity
• the COPIC color wheel helps you choose colors that look great together
• flexible vector-based sketching – move and adjust what you’ve drawn by tool, color, size, smoothing and scale
• draw with live snap & align tools for clean and accurate sketches
• personalize everything – your canvas, tools, gestures, everything
• duplicate your work for easy iterations in the gallery and on canvas
• drag+drop images straight onto the canvas as references or for tracing
• use shape guides in the precision menu to create partial or perfect shapes in your drawings
• export images, PDFs, and vectors for printing or fast feedback between friends and clients
• more precision tools coming soon!
Sketch FREE. Enjoy awesome tools, COPIC colors, five layers, our infinite canvas and JPG exports.
Pay-As-You-Go. Boost your creativity with the Essentials and edit your strokes, unlock infinite layers, shape guides, and export to PNG, PSD, SVG, DXF and Concepts native file formats. Professional brush packs and PDF import / export sold separately.
Or subscribe to Concepts Everything and gain access to every library, service and feature going forward.
If you opt to subscribe monthly or yearly, payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at time of purchase. Your plan will renew automatically at the price shown above within 24 hours of the end of the billing period, unless turned off beforehand. You can cancel or make changes anytime in your Google Play Account settings.
We're dedicated to quality and update often. If you get stuck, chat with us in-app, email us at email@example.com or find us anywhere with @ConceptsApp.
Android and Chrome OS are trademarks of Google. COPIC is the trademark of Too Corporation. Many thanks to Lasse Pekkala and Osama Elfar for cover art!
- Add short labels to your drawing with the Text tool, found in the Tools section of the Brush Menu. Just tap on the canvas to add a new label. While it’s selected, change the color with the color wheel or use transforms to skew into perspective.
- Group selected items together for faster selections later
- Snap improvements
If you like what we’re doing, please leave a great review or send us your feedback. Visit concepts.app/android/roadmap to see what we’re working on next!
Download Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw
You are now ready to download Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app