Relax to calm sounds, white noise, music, guided meditation and bedtime stories
|Name||BetterSleep: Sleep tracker|
|Genre||Health & Fitness|
|Update||Nov 24, 2022|
Relax Melodies is now BetterSleep. New name, same great app.
→ Editors’ choice on Google Play
Sleep better. Feel better.
BetterSleep helps you understand and improve your sleep with sleep tracking, premium sleep sounds and guided content curated just for you.
Recommended by leading doctors, neuropsychologists, and sleep experts, BetterSleep is also validated by millions of users around the world. 91% of our listeners say they slept better after using the app for just one week.
Premium audio content
Fall asleep easily, sleep soundly, and develop lasting sleep habits, with dreamy soundscapes, narrated stories, and meditations that really work, all perfectly tuned to your needs.
Track your sleep, understand how it works and let us propose actionable ways to improve it.
Learn about the science behind your unique sleep needs and discover your personal chronotype.
Many sleep apps offer tracking and nothing more.
BetterSleep offers an unprecedented suite of features to help you create nightly habits to fall asleep and stay asleep:
🌖 Sleep sounds, brainwaves, and white noise:
Explore our selection of more than 300 soothing sounds, music, beats, and tones designed specially by our in-house experts to guide you to sleep. Mix them together to create your very own soundscapes.
Our library includes:
– Nature sounds: wind, rustling leaves, birds, crackling fire
– White noise: hair dryer, airplane, dryer, vacuum, fan noise
– Water sounds: rainstorm, ocean, slow waves, lapping water
– Meditation music: voices, instruments, ambient melodies
– Isochronic brainwaves: 2.5Hz, 4Hz, 5Hz, 8Hz, 10Hz, 20Hz
– Binaural beats: 2.5Hz, 4Hz, 5Hz, 8Hz, 10Hz, 20Hz
– Solfeggio Frequencies: 174Hz, 285Hz, 396Hz, 417Hz, 432Hz, 528Hz
🌖 Bedtime stories
Choose from more than 100 bedtime stories voiced by award-winning narrators and written specially to help you fall softly and naturally asleep.
– Myths and legends
🌖 Sleep Moves
Experience our innovative Sleep Moves exercises, a series of gentle bedtime relaxation techniques developed in collaboration with sleep experts to prepare your mind and body for stress-free sleep. Themes include:
– Mini: To help you unwind quickly
– Together: Unwind with this relaxation routine for couples
– Travel: Overcome jet-lag and homesickness
– Cooldown: Shed any excess energy from a stressful day
– Harmony: Find balance and recenter yourself
🌖 Breathing techniques: sound breathing for day and night
Clear your mind and achieve your personal goals for anxiety reduction with our breathing exercises combined with soothing sounds. Melt your worries away with topics like:
– Take a break
– Clear your mind
– Fall asleep
– Heart coherence
Bedtime reminder: Consistent sleep times lead to more restful sleep
Timer: Stop the application after a set amount of time
Favorites: Easy access to your favorite mixes
Playlist: Choose your favorite content to create the perfect sleep time playlist
Smart Mix: Seamless, natural sound mixes with no distracting audio loops
…and much more.
Need help with the app? Try our live chat support:
Read more about our terms and conditions here :
Terms of service: https://www.ipnos.com/end-user-license-agreement/
Download BetterSleep: Sleep Tracker
You are now ready to download BetterSleep: Sleep tracker for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app